Thursday 2 May 2013

The shower.....

The Incident while playing a Hide and Seek game had now sown a seed of fear in my heart but on the other hand after watching a hard penis so big in size made me curious and I started exploring my penis now wondered why is it so small...but slowly and gradually I forgot the incident and was now busy with my studies whole day and staying back home watching tv shows alone.
But then one day due to some communal riots in our city we had to change our house and move to a safer part of the city where all my relatives stayed together in a big house to feel safe together. We were 18 people which included my six cousins (four boys and two girls). We played whole day inside the house and were not allowed to even peep out of the house as there was still lot of tension outside. I enjoyed the company of my cousins and felt safe and secured in their company. The boys would play the whole day together, sleep together in the same room and even took bath together. My cousins always took bath without their underwear's but since I was shy I didn't take off my underwear. Now once again the curiosity aroused when I saw that my eldest cousin had a very big penis, I was busy comparing my penis with all of my cousins but got disheartened when I realized that mine was the smallest but on the other hand didn't realize that I was the youngest too. one night when we went to sleep I was sleeping next to my eldest cousin and I was quiet nervous but I dared to ask him that bro. why is it that my penis is so small and yours so big, my face got red with embarrassment when he burst a laugh and kept on laughing for long but then realized that I was feeling bad so he stopped and tried to explain to me that as we grow up our penis also grows big and he also assured me that as I will grow of his age my penis will also grow bigger. I felt quiet satisfied with his answer and was now more friendly and frank with him. Next morning while we were taking bath my eldest cousin noticed me starring at his penis, he asked me to take off my underwear I refused but they all caught me and pulled down my underwear and said from today you will also take bath like this. Raj my eldest cousin were now alone in the bathroom while my other two cousins left, Raj said "why do you stare at my penis" I got nervous and said no I didn't he said he has been noticing me doing it since so many days. I told him that I was curious about the size the other night I told you, Raj said he was drunk so he doesn't remember. He asked me "khada hota hai tera ki abhi nahi shuroo hua (do you get erections or still not) I said I dont know what does that mean, he laughed and said don't pretend so innocent I said I swear I dont know Raj said ok I will show you what does erection means.. he caught his penis in his hand and started moving it up and down slowly he kept on doing it but I could see no change in his size...he said sala aise nahi khada hoga9it won't happen like this), and came close to me and said chal tu isay haath mein le( take it in your hand) I refused, he came more close to me and now was touching my body with his hands and pressing his penis over me, I said this is wrong stay back to me but he had now gone wild and said dont you want to see what is erection, i said no let me go but he didnt move back and turned on the shower so that nobody hears our talk outside...he was now kissingme from behind on my neck and pressing his penis over my ass I started feeling his penis getting harder and could feel it rubbing over me. Raj kept on kissing me all over and caught my penis with his hand and started flipping it up and down but nothing happened to my penis and I wasnt enjoying it too, I tried to free myself but raj was very strong and well built he turned me and said "dekho mera lund khada ho gaya hai(see my penis is hard now). Seeing his big 8" long penis freshened the incident of hide and seek. I was more sad that I am not even safe between my cousins and they also want to use my body to quench their lust......what to do? whom to trust? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi bro,
    I share the same story/abuse with you. If it was your cousin, it was my step-brother (same mom-different father) who used to handle my cock and made me to shake his cock till he cummed daily when we used to sleep (we shared a room and bed). This was when i was studying my 4th and 5th class and he was +1/+2. Fortunately, he was sent to study with my grandparents after that, else the abuse would have continued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had such hot cousins who touched my body and taught me about hot sex.

    ReplyDelete